The ICAS CAP Crisis Assistance Program supports your employees during the coronavirus pandemic:
- CAP as a solution to the drawbacks of working from home
Work still has to be done even in social isolation and despite the change in conditions. The CAP provides specific help for this individual internal and external transition process at all times by offering the exchange of experiences and practical solutions.
- CAP as a solution to the drawbacks of being on lockdown
Access to experts in daily life is restricted but sometimes, it is a necessity. Many experienced counselors are available in the CAP around the clock by phone, chat and video and provide practical instructions as a tool for self-help. The CAP supports your employees during the coronavirus pandemic.
- CAP as a solution to personal insecurities
Fear during a pandemic is completely normal. The CAP allows issues and/or fears to be discussed at any time with no time limit. This also applies to everyone in the employee’s household as these people have a significant impact on your employees working from home.
- CAP as a solution to internal doubts
No pandemic goes on forever. We will come out the other side of it. A talk with the CAP experts can boost this outlook and optimism and allows your employees to concentrate on the current work.
The ICAS CAP Crisis Assistance Program supports your employees during the coronavirus pandemic as follows:
- 24/7 counseling and support by phone or live chat for emotional or psychological issues (e.g. fears and worries regarding the coronavirus pandemic)
- Personal counseling (1-8 sessions) with a psychotherapist via a secured video connection
- Brochure in electronic format (PDF)
- Introductory video
- Anonymous final statistics about the use of the service
Price per employee £ 18* for a fixed term of 6 months
ICAS CAP+ (optional extra to the offer above)
- Telephone support for practical and legal questions
Additional cost per employee £ 16*
*All prices excl. sales tax